Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Hulu...
Hulu is a new website which allows you to watch shows, for example, shows that have already been aired on television. Hulu is similar to Youtube, besides the fact that youtube is more popular and has more videos. Hulu has been around for nearly a year, and had over 150 million video streams in the month of september. This site is easier to find shows and stuff that your looking for because on hulu regular people cant just put up videos imitating a show. I think that in the future, this website will become more popular, but will not replace youtube. I suggest that people check out this website, i thought it was a good and easy website to use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think someday this website will be popular but not as popular as youtube. because you can watch full videos on it.
I agree. I think youtube will still be the best but I also think that this will get more popular :]
I think that it will be popular eventually because of the fact that random people can't just go up on there. I think that youtube will stay around but I think that this would be a very good site.
i think that youtube will always be the best
youtube will always be on top but this is a good alternative
if you go to imdb.com you can fin all the tv shows you want and they are all on hulu.
Post a Comment